In addition to the Terms of Service (“TOS), here are some rules that all Zoom And Go Members (“Zoomers”) must abide by and agree to in submitting any content to the site.
The following rules apply to any User Content (specifically defined in the Terms of Service but includes Reviews, Images, Videos. etc) submitted to the site for accommodations, restaurants, shops, bars, cafes or attraction (collectively referred to below as “Points of Interest”).
A Zoomer agrees that:
- 1. They will only upload videos that they made or that they are authorized to use. Zoomers will not upload videos they didn't make, or use content in their videos that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programs, or videos made by other users, without necessary authorizations.
- 2. They are providing Zoom And Go with an objective Image, representative of their experience, and have nothing to gain financially or otherwise from either promoting or from saying negative things about their experience.
- 3. They are not the owner of the Points of Interest that is the subject of such Images or Reviews.
- 4. They are not related to, or friends of, the owner(s) or employees of the Points of Interest that is the subject of such Images or Reviews.
- 5. They have not been, and will not be, compensated by the owner or employees of the Points of Interest, or anyone directly associated with the owner or employee for taking or submitting such the Image.
- 6. They are not an employee of the owner(s) or company which owns the Points of Interest.
- 7. The Images submitted are original works and have not been digitally altered such that they do not represent the true condition or nature of the Points of Interest in question.
- 8. All so-called moral rights in the Image have been waived.
- 9. They own all rights in such Images and the Images are the property of the Zoomer. As such, a Member warrants that they have not falsified or deleted any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of the Image that is uploaded.
- 10. The Image has not been gathered through any illegal means, and required permission to access non-public spaces has been given by the appropriate authorities.
- 11. The Image delivered to Zoom And Go does not knowingly infringe on any copyright, trademark, intellectual property, right of privacy, or publicity and does not knowingly defame any third party.
- 12. The Image is not inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent, child pornographic or harmful to minors, unlawful, or otherwise tortuous or criminal.
- 13. The Image does not violate any applicable law or regulation.